1. If within 90 days of purchase, a mechanical part proves defective, seller will, within a reasonable time, replace the part.
2. Seller is not liable for any incidental or consequential loss or damage.
3. No warranty or reimbursement on labor under any circumstance.
4. No warranty on seals, gaskets, fluids, or coolant.
5. In the even a mechanical is defective, and a replacement is not obtainable, refund will be made by company check.
6. All sheet metal, glass and body parts are sold as is.
7. Non-rebuildable or incomplete cores are not accepted for credit.
8. Damaged or altered parts.
9. Keep you receipt. No claim or warranty without it.
10. No claim made on body parts, colors or trim packages.
11. Overheating voids all warranties.
12. Seller not responsible for buyers error.
13. If, at sellers sole discretion, a non-warranty return is allowed, a 25% restocking will be charged.
14. if you have a problem, contact Barnettes Auto Parts prior to removing or attempting any repair to part.
15. $30.00 fee on all returned checks.
16. Buyer agrees to pay all fees and cost associated with the collection of this debt.
17. The warranty shall be void if the parts are not returned to us in the same condition in which they are sold or do not bear the identifying mark which appears on all Barnettes Auto Parts parts. We shall not be responsible for any parts which have been altered, modified, disassembled, or damaged by misuse or accident subsequent to purchase.
18. Absolutely no refund on electrical parts. They will be REPLACED only.
Used engines are guaranteed not to have cracked block, head or bad crankshaft. Parts external to the cylinder block and cylinder head(s) (i.e., carburetor, distributor, fuel pump, ect.) are not warranted. These items are left on the engine for installer's convince only.
All conditions listed above in terms of sale apply.
Used engines guaranteed against rod knock, excessive smoking, and excessive oil consumption.
It is recommended the buyer replace rear main seal and inspect gaskets prior to installation.
All parts on the engine at the time of sale must be returned with th core engine for core credit.
Improper detent adjustment, low fluid level, failure to install new filtet (A.T. only), broken front pump, or improper installation voids all warranties.
All conditions listed under terms of sale (above) apply.
It is recommended buyer replace front seal prior to installation.
Manual transmissions are warranted against gear noise, broken teeth or bearing noise. Seals can or may be replaced at buyer's expense.